Jennie Kew's Review Crew
Do you like reading contemporary erotic romances with heart?
What about quirky contemporary, paranormal, and sci-fi erotic short stories?
Do you like free books?
If you answered "Yes!" to any or all of these questions, then I NEED YOU!
Applicants for Jennie Kew's Review Crew must be willing to dedicate the TIME it takes to read and review each ARC they accept, and give HONEST reviews that allow potential readers to make informed choices about my books.
Why do I need reviews?
1. Reviews help with author discoverability which in turn helps to grow my potential reader audience,
2. Reviews make my books eligible for future promotions and marketing strategies,
3. Reviews help sell books, and as a self-published author the more books I sell, the more books I can afford to write.
I'm currently writing two series of books, The Q Collection, a series of highly erotic short stories exploring a variety of themes and genres, and The Bennett's Bastards Series, contemporary erotic romances set in the hinterlands of South East Queensland. I understand that not everything I write will be to everyone's tastes, so you will have the option of selecting which series you'd prefer to review, or both. I'm not a full-time author, nor do I write fast, so you won't be swamped with review requests no matter which option you select.
If at any time you are unable to complete a review (believe me, I know, sometimes shit just happens), please contact me as soon as possible and I will keep your spot open for next time. Also, if you know you cannot commit to a particular review ahead of time, please DO NOT click the Bookfunnel link, and again, contact me. ARCs are limited and will only be available for a short time.
Successful applicants will be notified via email. Anyone not contacted by email will be placed on a waiting list (wait-listers will only be contacted when a place on the Review Crew opens up).
The nitty-gritty stuff:
1. If you are approved as a reviewer, ARCs will be available to you via Bookfunnel in MOBI or EPUB format ONLY. ARCs will be available for download no more than one week prior to the book's release date.
2. Reviews must be left on Amazon US. If you are not a US citizen can I ask that you also leave the review on your local Amazon too, whether that be Australia, UK, Canada, India etc. If you feel so inclined, reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Google Play and Kobo are also appreciated but not compulsory.
3. Please state that your review is voluntary.
4. If posting a review, please do so within 28 days of receiving ARC. I will send out reminder emails around the half-way mark.
5. Once your reviews have been posted, please email me the links at: jenniekewsreviewcrew (at) gmail (dot) com
6. Due to the adult themes of my books you must be over 18 years of age.
7. Please subscribe to Jennie Kew's author newsletter to stay up-to-date:
8. If approved you agree never to share, distribute, or upload ARCs of Jennie Kew titles to pirate, file sharing or torrent websites, or anywhere else online. ARCs have embedded information for tracking purposes. In other words, please don't pirate my shit.
9. NO tech support will be provided by the author. Please read all of Bookfunnel's instructions before attempting to download ARCs to ensure you receive your copy (in all honestly, I am a total techno numpty and would probably makes things worse).
If you think you'd be a good fit for my Review Crew and are willing to commit to the above requirements, then hit the Sign Me Up! button below, fill out the form and submit.